The food processor. Wow. I didn’t even know what I was missing! (Shout-out to my Mom and Dad for buying me one for Christmas!) If you have this magical machine, you can make these delicious bars. If you don’t, you need to buy one and then make these delicious bars. 4 ingredients, no bake, Whole 30 approved. Need I say more?
As some of you might have seen on Instagram, I’ve decided to do The Whole 30 program. I struggle with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and was looking into managing my symptoms by changing my diet when I stumbled upon The Whole 30. For the last few weeks I’ve been googling and practicing with new recipes, and I have to say that I feel fantastic. I modified this recipe from one I found on The Laughing Spatula. I plan on officially starting the program in the new year- so stay tuned for more recipes and updates! This has become one of my staple dishes. Heat your oven to 400ºF and let’s get started!
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb baby red potatoes
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 can (796 mL) of 100% pumpkin purée
- 1 container (900 mL) vegetable broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Pumpkin seeds (for sprinkling)
I am a basic white girl. I love pumpkin everything and I am not ashamed! This is my favourite soup recipe and it tastes even better in the fall. Let’s get started!
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 1/2 cups soy or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Greek yogurt (Oikos® or PC Skyr)
At the end of high school I became obsessed with oatmeal. I think I ate it for almost every meal for at least three years! What I love about oatmeal is that it’s a blank canvas. You can make it into whatever you’d like, and I don’t think I like anything more than dessert for breakfast. This Carrot Cake Oatmeal recipe is easy and delicious. Let’s get started!
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 15 ounces Fettuccine
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
Ever since I came back from Italy I’ve been pasta-crazy. If you love artichoke and carbs as much as I do then this recipe is for you! Grab a large pot and let’s get started!
Mango floral maxi dress, Zara black patent tassel loafers (similar here), Forever21 boat hat (similar here), Michael Kors Gabriella straw bag, Tory Burch gold logo earrings (old, similar here)
J.Crew gingham dress (similar here and more fashionable here), Michael Kors straw Gabriella handbag in white, Forever21 floppy hat (similar here), Steve Madden sandals (similar here), Dior necklace (old, similar here)
One of my favourite childhood memories is going blueberry picking with my family.
- 1 (8 ounce) package of light cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 whole wheat French baguette
My Mom discovered this recipe from a co-worker and since then it has been a snack staple. Let’s get started!
- 1/2 cup Quaker® rolled oats
- 1/2 cup soy or almond milk
- 1/2 cup Oikos® greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1.5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
They say that breakfast is the most important meal, and honestly, it’s the most delicious too!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of Half and Half cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup grated old cheddar
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 Tenderflake® pie crusts
Quiche is one of my main go-to meals. It’s quick and tasty and can easily pass as a meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Set your oven to 350ºF and let’s get started!