Zara faux fur coat, Forever21 white blouse (similar here), H&M black frill skirt (similar here and here), Coach 1941 kiss lock bag (similar here), Dior Mohatani sunglasses (similar here), Jimmy Choo Lacey pumps (similar here, in brown here)
I thought I’d do a Fall round-up of fashion pieces I’ve been loving lately…and what better way to do this than to put them all in one look! Without further ado, here are a few of my favourite Fall things…
- Mustard. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Mustard is my favourite colour this Fall. Enough said.
- Faux fur. Upon discovering texture, faux fur has been one of my favourite for a while. It seems to have taken on a life of it’s own (no pun intended) this season. You can find some really cool faux fur pieces at fast fashion stores like Zara and H&M. I’m really loving this teddy bear coat trend. Does it not look like the comfiest thing ever?
- Ruffles. A girly-girl at heart, give me all the ruffles everywhere. I find that pretty ruffly pieces can be hard to find. My absolute dream ruffle blouse is this one from Chloé. Here I managed to work in the ruffles through this tiered skirt, inspired by Dior’s Spring 2017 collection.
- Velvet. But, can I get it in velvet? I find myself asking this a lot. #1 favourite velvet piece this Fall is the long velvet blazer. Get it here. If you want to hear about the epiphany I had over these Jimmy Choos, click here.
- Mini bags. Last, but certainly not least, are mini bags. Itsy-bitsy bags work so well on everyone and I love that I’m not lugging around a giant bag carrying everything but the kitchen sink. Go big or go home? No way. Instead, go micro.
Care to share your favourite Fall pieces?
Photo Credit: Lori Market