- 1 can whole rosebud beets
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 3 tablespoons goat’s cheese
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fig balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
I have recently become obsessed with beets (I’m even trying to bake with them…) and this salad hits the spot every time. If you’re not crazy about goat’s cheese you could substitute it with feta and it would be just as delicious.
First, prepare the dressing by whisking the above ingredients together. Then, roughly chop the beets after rinsing them in a colander.
Combine the beets, arugula, peptias, and goat’s cheese and pour on the dressing. Toss and voilà! How easy? Bon appétit!